Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in coordination with the client’s senior leadership to analyze, monitor and assess critical activities affecting policy, organizational guidance, and developmental processes
* Develop recommendations to support mission goals, requirements and sustainment of improvements
* Lead the execution of enterprise-level or "other" improvement projects
* Individually complete client defined/assigned projects as needed
* Assist clients with project identification, selection and prioritization
* Assist with data analysis, conclusions and presentations related to project completion and findings
* Evaluate CPI/LSS projects against certification requirements and provide appropriate feedback
* Provide coaching to client resources to facilitate completion of projects
* Provide coaching for executive leadership and in the use of improvement tools and methodology
* Train and coach project sponsors to drive project execution
* Train and coach LSS MBBs, BBs and GBs through project execution leading up to certification.
* Conduct classroom instruction for Green, Black, Master Black Belt courses as well as Executive/Project Sponsor Workshop, Project Identification and Selection Workshop.
* Ability to understand all deliverables and associated contractual requirements
* Report travel schedules and upload required documents on company SharePoint site.
* Prepares required status reports based on contract requirements
* Ability to grow the consulting practice by creating intellectual capital and business development efforts
* Have a recognized Master Black Belt certification an active Secret security clearance.
* Minimum 5 years certified Lean Six Sigma experience with 3 strategic level improvement projects.
* Experience leading a strategic Process Improvement contract or deployment team
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of Lean Six Sigma experience and has lead multiple cross-functional project teams and training programs across multiple industries. Additional recognized professional certifications such as Lean Master, Scrum Master, TOC Jonah, or PMP is considered a plus. Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Engineering, Business, or a related field. 3+ years of Federal consulting experience with DoD consulting experience preferred. Must demonstrate a stable work history, pass a background screening: drug & aptitude tests, skills assessments, past employment, a personality profile and multi-dimensional interviews.